These are the General Terms and Conditions you, the user, agree to when accessing the Strictly-Business.com Web Site.
By accessing this web site Strictly-Business.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Strictly-Business.com for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Strictly Business Magazine’s web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Strictly Business Magazine at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on Strictly-Business.com are provided “as is”. Strictly Business Magazine makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Strictly Business Magazine does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Strictly Business Magazine or its suppliers or advertisers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Strictly-Business.com web site, even if Strictly Business Magazine or a Strictly Business Magazine authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Strictly-Business.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Strictly Business Magazine does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Strictly Business Magazine may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Strictly Business Magazine does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Strictly Business Magazine has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Strictly Business Magazine of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Strictly-Business.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nebraska without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
|07/25 - 7:00 pm||
Alzheimer’s Association Night at Haymarket Park
Haymarket Park, Lincoln NE
|08/08 - 12:00 am||
MCA Pony Express Car Show to Benefit TeamMates
Pinnacle Bank Arena, Lincoln NE
|08/26 - 12:00 am||
Husker Rehab 7th Annual Multidisciplinary Pain Symposium
Concordia University Fallbrook Campus, Lincoln NE
Strictly Business Magazine connects you and your brand to the people and businesses with Buying Power. The Power of who you know and who knows you. Connecting you to our readers, our clients and our associates. Connecting you to people interested in who you are, your story and what you can do for them. Connecting you to the very people who want, need and can afford what you sell. Through print, the web, events and one to one relationships Strictly Business connects you to the Buying Power. Get connected today just click here.